Additions and updates to the RightScale platform. Use the navigation on the left to select the product category.
Latest Weekly Changes
- SaaS Manager - SaaS App User Report by Category uses Flexera SaaS Manager to identify users entitled to SaaS apps within a specified department.
- Budget Alerts by Cloud Account uses Optima to determine if a Cloud Account has exceeded its monthly cost budget.
- AWS Service Control Policy Audit audits whether a named policy is applied across all AWS Accounts in the organization
- SaaS Manager - Duplicate User Accounts creates an incident when Flexera SaaS Manager identifies duplicate user accounts within a single managed SaaS application.
- SaaS Manager - Unsanctioned Applications with Existing Contract creates an incident when Flexera SaaS Manager identifies unsanctioned SaaS purchases for managed applications under an existing license contract.
- The Policy Manager has an improved incident table. The new incident table allows users to sort columns, hide and show columns and filter for text within the table. This feature requires the use of the export block within the policy template.
- SaaS Manager - Inactive Users create an incident when Flexera SaaS Manager identifies inactive or never active users for managed applications.
- SaaS Manager - Redundant Apps create an incident when Flexera SaaS Manager identifies application categories with an excessive number of applications.
- FlexNet Manager Low Available Licenses creates and incident when Flexnet Manager Licenses with available count less than user provide percentage.
- Credential manager now supports native creation and editing of credentials for Azure Resource Manager, Azure Enterprise Agreement, and Google cloud. These native editors simplify the process of creating and updating credentials for those services.
- The API for managing credentials is now publicly available. Automate the process of connecting services and rotating creds by leveraging this set of API calls.
Changes to Existing Features
- Improved success and error messages when managing credentials
- Selected credential information is now available when viewing applied policies
- Improved experience when editing credentials
- Simplified credential editing screens for AWS credential types
- AWS Unattached Volumes checks for old volumes that can be deleted using the AWS APIs directly.
- Google Unattached Volumes checks for old volumes that can be deleted using the Google APIs directly.
- Google Old Snapshots checks for old snapshots that can be deleted using the Google APIs directly.
Changes to Existing Policies
RightScale Release Schedules
RightScale performs regularly scheduled weekly no-downtime releases of the Cloud Management and Self-Service products every Wednesday afternoon (PDT). Optima no-downtime releases occur every Thursday morning (PDT).
If you have questions regarding the RightScale release schedule, please contact our support team at email@example.com