- Credential manager now supports native creation and editing of credentials for Azure Resource Manager, Azure Enterprise Agreement, and Google cloud. These native editors simplify the process of creating and updating credentials for those services.
- The API for managing credentials is now publicly available. Automate the process of connecting services and rotating creds by leveraging this set of API calls.
Changes to Existing Features
- Improved success and error messages when managing credentials
- Selected credential information is now available when viewing applied policies
- Improved experience when editing credentials
- Simplified credential editing screens for AWS credential types
- AWS Unattached Volumes checks for old volumes that can be deleted using the AWS APIs directly.
- Google Unattached Volumes checks for old volumes that can be deleted using the Google APIs directly.
- Google Old Snapshots checks for old snapshots that can be deleted using the Google APIs directly.
Changes to Existing Policies
- Budget Alerts was updated to provide a more accurate assessment of current month costs against the specified budget amount.
- Billing Center Cost Anomalies was updated to help reduce noise by allowing for a minimum spend amount before billing centers are reported on.