- AWS Unencrypted RDS Instances checks all RDS instances and reports on any that are unencrypted.
- AWS Public Accessible RDS Instances checks all RDS instances and reports on any that are publicly accessible.
- VMWare Instance Tag Sync ensures that all tags that exist in Cloud Management are pushed to VMWare.
- Google StackDriver Utilization utilizes Google Stackdriver to provide a report of utilization on all instances in the given project.
- AWS Instance CloudWatch Utilization utilizes AWS Cloudwatch to provide a report of utilization on all instances in the given account.
- GitHub.com Unpermitted Outside Collaborators checks for any users that have access to a repository but are outside the Github organization and haven't been whitelisted.
- GitHub.com Unpermitted Repository Names checks all repositories in the Github organization for any that do not match the specified naming scheme.
- GitHub.com Unpermitted Top-Level Teams checks the top-level/parent teams for a Github organization to ensure they are in the specified whitelist.
- GitHub.com Unpermitted Sized Repositories checks all repositories in the Github organization that are too small and/or too old (potentially indicating an unused repository).
- GitHub.com Repository Branches without Protection checks all repositories that are part of the Github organization for any specified branch names that are not protected.
- GitHub.com Repositories without Admin Team checks for any repositories in the Github organization that do have at least one team assigned the