- Login Panel - We now have a new Dashboard Login Panel with cleaner styling for an improved user experience.
- OpenStack - The web socket tunneling software wstunnel is now supported for OpenStack. The wstunnel server establishes a TCP socket tunnel over a web socket connection.
Changes in Behavior
- Search Box - The search box in the Dashboard header now has expand/collapse functionality.
- Account Overview - You can now hide the Getting Started content box on the Account Overview page. Previously, the Getting Started box would always be visible for the first 30 days that a new account was active. Now, clicking the 'close' button on the Getting Started box will dismiss the box.
- Instance Provisioner - The Placement Group setting in the Instance Provisioner for Azure cloud is now optional.
Note: Archived Release Notes are Available Here