RightScale Cloud Appliance for vSphere (RCA-V) is a lightweight virtual software appliance that enables you to manage your vSphere environment as if it were a private cloud. It delivers a compute cloud API on top of VMware® vSphere® and adds cloud-like capabilities that expand and simplify access to vSphere. Using RCA-V in combination with RightScale Cloud Portfolio Management, you can provide a single pane of glass to seamlessly manage and move applications across public and private clouds as well vSphere environments.
With RCA-V you can...
- Provide Migration and Portability Across Cloud and vSphere Workloads.
- Create Standardized Workloads Across vSphere.
- Streamline Ongoing Management of vSphere Workloads.
- Provide Policy-Based Access to Clouds and vSphere.
- Manage Capacity and Control Costs.
This site contains all the relevant documentation for installing, configuring, and administering RCA-V. Using RCA-V you can provide your developers with self-service access to deploy and manage workloads in virtualized resource pools, while ensuring policy-based governance and controls.
Use the navigation on the left to learn more about the various aspects of the RightScale Cloud Appliance for vSphere.