SoftLayer provides cloud, dedicated, and managed hosting through integrated computing environments, with data centers in Dallas, Houston, San Jose, Seattle, Washington D.C., Toronto, Asia-Pacific (via Singapore, HongKong, Melbourne), and Europe (via Amsterdam, Paris, London, and Milan), and network Points of Presence worldwide.
SoftLayer Supported Features
Currently, you can manage your SoftLayer assets by stopping and starting your instances.
- Instances (Virtual Server in SoftLayer parlance)
- Instance Types
- Managed SSH
- Public and Private VLANs
Visit our SoftLayer page for additional information.
SoftLayer Specific Tutorials
- Add a SoftLayer Cloud to a RightScale Account
- Create a New SoftLayer Object Storage Container
- Set up SoftLayer Object Storage
- Upload Files to a SoftLayer Object Storage Container
- Add and Launch a New SoftLayer Instance