To upload files to a container in SoftLayer's Object Storage service.
- Access to log into the SoftLayer account using the Customer Portal.
- An object storage container.
- Log into the SoftLayer’s Customer Portal.
- Go to CloudLayer > Object Storage.
- (Optional) Select a SoftLayer account (if more than one account is listed).
- Select the geographic region where the container is located. (e.g. Dallas 5)
- Select the container name. (e.g. my-db1)
- Click the Add files link.
- Browse and select the file or folder to upload into the container and click Add. Once the upload is complete, the file/folders will appear in the list.