Here are links to a variety of tutorials on our legacy documentation site covering Amazon Web Services (AWS) usage within RightScale.
- Basic Example - This tutorial will introduce you to some of the basic RightScale concepts and demonstrate how easy it is to set up and launch a web server on the Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) using the RightScale Dashboard by using our various ServerTemplates and RightScripts.
- Intermediate Example - In this tutorial you will customize a RightScale ServerTemplate to build your own LAMP (Linux Apache MySQL and PHP/Perl/Python or other Programming language) server.
- All-in-One LAMP Example - This tutorial will introduce you to some of the key concepts behind the RightScale Cloud Management Platform and also show you how easy it is to set up, configure, and launch a fully functioning LAMP (Linux Apache MySQL and PHP/Perl/Python or other Programming language) server running on EC2 in 10 minutes using a RightScale ServerTemplate.
Using Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- Attach an EBS Volume to an instance
- Create an EBS Provisioned IOPS Volume From a Snapshot
- Create an EBS Snapshot
- Create an EBS Standard Volume from an EBS Snapshot
- Create a New EBS Volume
- Delete an EBS Volume
- Detach an EBS Volume from an instance
- Grow the Size of an EBS Volume
- Initialize or Format an EBS Volume