Optima ingests billing data provided by major cloud providers and allows you to allocate costs, identify waste, and performed detailed analysis of your cloud spend. The following articles explain how to configure Optima to read your billing data.
This guides describe how to use the API to create new bill data connections and update credentials for existing bill data connections.
Each bill provider requires some native setup and unique inputs which must be provided to Optima. The following guides describe these in detail for the supported providers:
- Common Bill Ingestion - using a billing file in the CBI Default format
- Alibaba Cloud - connect an Alibaba Cloud Billing CSV Export
- Amazon Web Services - using cross-account role or IAM user
- Google - using BigQuery billing exports
- Microsoft Azure (Enterprise Agreement) - for customers who have an EA with Microsoft
- Microsoft Azure China - for customers who have an enteprise agreement with Microsoft in China
- Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) Partner - for Microsoft partners that are CSPs
- Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) Partner - Azure MCA - for Microsoft partners that are CSPs with Azure MCA
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure - connect an OCI Cost Report