Optima ingests billing data provided by major cloud providers and allows you to allocate costs, identify waste, and performed detailed analysis of your cloud spend. The following articles explain how to configure Optima to read your billing data.
This guides describe how to use the API to create new bill data connections and update credentials for existing bill data connections.
Each bill provider requires some native setup and unique inputs which must be provided to Optima. The following guides describe these in detail for the supported providers:
- Amazon Web Services - using cross-account role or IAM user
- Google - using BigQuery billing exports
- Microsoft Azure EA (Legacy) - for customers who have an Enterprise Agreement with Microsoft
- Microsoft Azure EA (Modern Commerce) - for customers who have an Enterprise Agreement with Microsoft under the Microsoft Customer Agreement (MCA)
- Microsoft Azure CSP (Legacy) - for Microsoft partners who have customers contracting through the older Microsoft Cloud Agreement.
- Microsoft Azure CSP (Modern Commerce) - for Microsoft partners that have a Modern Commerce billing account with customers that have signed the Microsoft Customer Agreement (MCA)
- Microsoft Azure China - for customers who have an Enteprise Agreement with Microsoft in China
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure - connect an OCI Cost Report
- Alibaba Cloud - connect an Alibaba Cloud Billing CSV Export
- Common Bill Ingestion - using a billing file in the CBI Default format