You receive an HTTP 422 error when you run certain scripts.
This error is an API call failure. Currently, the known reasons for this error are:
- You have exceeded the Amazon Web Services EBS volume limit (see Increase my AWS limits). You will need to delete some of your volumes.
- You have more than 16 EBS snapshots in a
- You are trying to perform a backup on a MySQL server that is neither a master nor a slave.
- There may be other causes that are not yet documented.
- You use the API to run a script, and that script is missing an input.