RackSpace Open Cloud
RightScale enables RackSpace customers to manage and automate their Cloud Servers. RightScale provides proven and resilient architectures, powerful scaling and automation tools, and a single pane of glass to gain visibility across RackSpace regions, and inter-operability between RackSpace and its other public and private cloud offerings.
See the RackSpace Open Cloud page for information on the RackSpace features supported in RightScale.
RackSpace Open Cloud Specific Tutorials
- Add RackSpace Open Cloud to a RightScale Account
- Connect Cloud Servers to Dedicated Servers using RackConnect 2.0
- Create a New RackSpace Cloud Files Container
- Create a RackSpace Open Cloud ServerTemplate
- Launch an All-In-One LAMP Server in RackSpace Open Cloud
- Set Up RackSpace Cloud Files
- Upload Files to a RackSpace Cloud Files Container
- Add and Launch a New RackSpace Instance
RackSpace Private Cloud
RackSpace Private is RackSpace's private cloud offering powered by OpenStack. Note: Since RackSpace Private Cloud is powered by OpenStack, check out our OpenStack documentation as well.