Microsoft Azure is an open and flexible cloud platform that enables you to quickly build, deploy and manage applications across a global network of Microsoft-managed datacenters. Microsoft Azure is built to support open technologies with any OS, language, database, or tool. Comprehensive networking capabilities connect on-premise infrastructure to Azure as well as integrated IaaS and PaaS on a shared network.
See Azure Features Supported by RightScale for additional information.
Azure Specific Tutorials
- Sign up for Microsoft Azure
- Add Microsoft Azure to a RightScale Account
- Set up Microsoft Azure Cloud Storage
- Create a New Microsoft Azure Cloud Storage (Blob) Container
- Upload Files to a Microsoft Azure Blob Container
- Create a Microsoft Azure Availability Set
- Add and Launch a New Azure Instance
- 3 Tier Deployment with Microsoft Azure